Saturday 25 July 2015

Sims Freeplay | Baby Steps Update

Another update for Sims Freeplay is coming out on July 27 2015.




Fire monkeys released the official trailer on July 23 and it looks a good one.

Babies have long been a complaint for many Simmers - they just don't do anything right! Well all that's about to change with this update. Let's take a look at what's new

Babies can crawl, try to walk or create mischief at the dining table
A new quest - Nanny Knows Best
A new hobby for babies - Musical Expression hobby
Super Toddler Secret Mission quest available from 13 August
Limited edition prizes including cartoon hero costumes, baby jumpers and cute overalls
Another new hobby, this time for toddlers - Toddler Finger Painting.

It sure looks like babies won't be boring anymore.

What do you think of the update? 


6 comments:

  1. Sucks when there's more hobbies than Sims, and each Sim is limited to one hobby. The next update should expand the number of sims. It should always match at least the number of hobbies. If I take the time to reach the highest level in a hobby (and this is a major investment of time and effort in some cases), I shouldn't have to wipe out that achievement to do a new hobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I defo think Sims should be allowed more than one hobby

      Delete
    2. I agree too, they should be able to have more than one hobbie,

      Delete
  2. I did this update last night and now my Sims game won't open. It shows the blue screen with the tips and then when the game should open, it actually closes instead and boots me all the way out. I have been playing this game for 3 years and do not want to uninstall and re-install! I have much time and money invested in my Sims game. Please anyone, can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sucks.. im not even can open the application. when I was playing suddenly its blank and stop operating. its annoying. please fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this update but I think there should be more hair styles like long hair you know other then that it's great

    ReplyDelete